Got some amazing skills as an underwater photographer and want to utilize it to the maximum extent? Then wait no longer and start working. Keep your camera ready and explore the possibilities where you can put your talent to good use.
Mastering underwater photography can take years of practice to get it right. But that should not stop you from experimenting. Here are some ways in which you can show off this talent to your friends and family. It need not be a high-profile assignment, it can be simple day-to-day activity or a holiday with your friends which can turn into a watery-photoshoot.
1. Capture aquatic life: Go underwater to click some amazing and larger-than-life photos of aquatic animals and plants. The colours and variety will blow your mind!
2.Shoot in the rain: Grab your cam for a rainstorm to get those fun shots of playing in the rain and jumping into huge puddles.
3. Pool party pictures: Invite your friends over and take the pool party to another level! Splash around in the pool to get some thrilling photos of your friends under the water.
4. Water sports extravaganza: Get some jaw-dropping shots of divers, swimmers, and synchronized swimmers by going before the level of water and exploring another angle.
5. Waterslide portraits: The next time you’re going down a twisty waterslide, shoot a selfie or wait at the bottom and catch your friends’ funny faces. Play around in the water park with innovative poses.
6. Take a shower: Use a shower curtain as a backdrop, and you’ve got an indoor rainstorm photobooth. Or simply set up your own photo studio in your bath tub for water play shots, like high speed exploding water balloons.
7. Tag along with a surfer: Riding the waves with a surfer and getting into the action while photographing it is an two-in-one adventure. You get to have fun and at the same time get photos from the surfer’s point-of-view.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”