Every photographer has a secret desire to capture razor sharp & crystal clear pictures every time he presses the shutter button. Unfortunately, only a few succeed. A lot of practice and hard work goes in to master the art of clicking sharper photos. Even many of the professional photographers fail to achieve it every time.
Clarity and sharpness is the essence of photography. These two things add a lot of value to your pictures. These things can make or break the overall look and feel of your picture. A sharper and clearer image appeals to the eye whereas an unclear image lacking sharpness is not worth a look.
Here are some advance tips to click razor sharp pictures:
1. Avoid camera shake: The first and foremost important thing to get right is the camera. Your camera has to be super stable and still to make sure your shot are sharp and clear.Any kind of camera shake or slight movement can result in un-clear and blur pictures. To avoid it completely, use a tripod which you can carry along.
2. Set-up your aperture settings : Aperture determines the size of the lens opening. The smaller the number, the wider the opening is. Similarly, the larger the number, the narrower the opening is. Don't use widest as well as smallest aperture until it is mandatory to use for a particular shot.
3. Use 'Vibration Reduction' feature when you hand-hold camera to click pictures. In older cameras this function was called 'image stabilizer'. How ever, if you are using a tripod, the best is to disable it completely (turn it off) to improve image sharpness.
4. Shoot in Burst mode : Instead of taking one picture at a time, switch your camera to 'burst mode' and click several shots at a time.
5. Increase your shutter speed: In order to improve the sharpness of your pictures to the optimum level increase your shutter speed. A fast shutter speed allows you take crisp, clear and razor sharp picture.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”