If you want to move photos and videos from Amazon S3 to Dropbox, then download and install both the applications on your Mac i.e "S3 Browser" and "Dropbox". When you install "Dropbox Desktop Application" on your computer, it creates a dedicated folder named "Dropbox" on your Mac machine. To move photos and videos from Amazon S3, you can just select "Dropbox" folder as a destination folder. Below is the step by step process to move Amazon S3 photos and videos to your Dropbox account.
Following are the steps to Move Photos and Videos from Amazon S3 to Dropbox on Mac:
- Download and install "Dropbox Desktop Application" on your Mac.
- Download and Install "S3 Browser" on your Mac.
- Start "S3 Browser" on your Mac.
- Click "Accounts" tab.
- Select "Add new account" option.
- Enter Account name, Access Key ID, Secret Access key and click "Add New account" button.
- You will see all your buckets located at the left side.
- Click on the bucket, you will see photos and videos located on the right side.
- Select the photos and videos which you want to move.
- Click "Download" button.
- A "Browse for folder" window opens up.
- Select "Dropbox" folder.
- Click "Ok" button.
- This way you can move photos and videos from Amazon S3 to Dropbox on Mac.