How to Email Flickr Photo Album?
Flickr is a popular photo and video hosting website where you can backup photos and videos. It allows you to create an album to store photos and videos. You can share your entire album with family and friends via email. There are 2 ways to share an entire album i.e. 'Share via Email' and 'Grab the link'. Flickr also allows you to share an entire album to social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr. If you want to share Flickr photo album using 'Share via Email' feature, then you just need to add names or email addresses of you friends.
Here are the steps to Email Flickr Photo Album:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "You" tab located at the top of the window.
- Click "Albums" tab.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Open the album which you want to share.
- Click "Share" icon located at the top right corner of the window.
- Select "Email" option.
- Enter names or email addresses of your friends & a message to share the album.
- Click "Send" button.
- You will see a message "OK! Your album has been sent".
- This is how you can email Flickr Album.
Quick Tip to Keep your Photos Safe
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. Here's an effortless way to backup photos - PicBackMan. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.