Making a Mother’s Day special video for your mom can undoubtedly a great gesture. And making one is also not something that be heavy on your pockets. In this age of smartphones and point&shoot cameras, making a video is not that difficult.
But we are talking here of something bigger than a simple one-time recorded message of you wishing you mother. It should have more than one shots at different locations. It will specially be a great gift if you live separately.
So to make that truly memorable video, here are some editing tips that will help you:
1. For editing your little ones’ videos, you will need a good editing software (or app if you are editing in your smartphone). Free video softwares like Windows Movie Maker, MPEG Streamclip, VSDC Video Editor and Avidemux.
2. Collect various videos of your mom and extract the best part of those videos. Make sure these video clips are of good quality. You can put these together with the kind of transition you fancy to make a complete video.
3. If you don’t have any videos of your mom, you can simply use old photos of hers. Scan those photos and use them to make a good transition from one photo to another.
4. You can also take prints of those pictures, scatter them around with a good background setup, like a wooden flooring or the lawn in a park and shoot it with your smartphone or digital camera. These videos will also add a creative touch.
5. Give final editing touch with music or animation and save the final video with a different file name (sometimes people mistakenly overwrite one of the video clips). Copy it on a DVD or simply share it online for your mom to see.
Quick Tip to ensure your videos never go missing
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”