Flickr is a popular image and video sharing website which allows you to backup videos & photos to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. It offers 1TB of Free storage space for all its users. Flickr stores all your photos & videos in 'Photostreams'. All photostreams can be displayed as a 'justified' view, a slideshow, a 'detail' view or a date stamped archive. Flickr is a better choice for sharing your photos & videos to Twitter, Tumblr & Facebook.
A. Using PicBackMan
- Download and install PicBackMan on your computer and register your account.
- Connect your Flickr account from ACCOUNTS tab.
- Go to MIGRATE tab and click on MIGRATE ACCOUNT button, then click select Flickr, and then click SAVE.
- You will now see Flickr icon on the window. Now click on CHECK BOX corresponding to MY COMPUTER.
- Now click on MIGRATE button.
- All your Flickr photos will now be downloaded to your Computer.
B. From Flickr website:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "You" button located at the top of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the photo, you will see it in full size.
- Click "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select "View All sizes" option.
- Choose the size which you want to download and then click the link in the 'Download' section.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photo from the Flickr.
- All your photos will now be downloaded to the computer.