Picasa is an integrated photo-sharing website provided by Google. Picasa is used to organize and edit your digital photographs. Once you have installed Picasa on your computer and opened Picasa, you can choose to scan your entire hard drive or just Desktop, My Documents and My Pictures. Picasa will display your photos in its Library view. Picasa allows you to add new folders manually. To add new folders manally in Picasa, click Tools / Folder Manager and then add folders. You can download photos from Android to Picasa 3 by connecting your Android phone to your computer.
Following are the steps to Download Photos from Android to Picasa 3:
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download & install "Picasa desktop application" on your computer & launch it.
- Connect your Android phone to your computer using the USB cable.
- You will see a message that you would like to open the Android phone & look at the files.
- Open 'DCIM' folder, you will see all your photos & videos from the Android phone.
- Click "Download photos" & choose a folder to store the photos on your computer.
- Open Picasa application & click "Import" on the "Library" tab to open a file browser.
- Click "Pictures" located on the left-hand side to select your Android phone photos.
- Select photos which you want to add to your Picasa library and then click "Open," or press "Ctrl-A" to select all the photos from the folder.
- All your photos now will be downloaded to Picasa 3.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.