Picasa web is an online photo sharing website where you can upload photos & videos from your Android phone. Picasa web is a best place to backup photos & videos. It is easy to use and is accessible from anywhere in the world. If you already use Picasa Web Albums, you will have access to all of your existing albums in Google+ photos because Google+ and Picasa Web Albums are now connected. Uploading photos to Picasa Web from your Android phone is easy. In just few steps you can easily save & backup photos to Picasa.
Here are steps to Upload Photos from Android Phone to Picasa web:
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Open the Photo Gallery on your Android phone.
- Select the photos which you want to upload.
- Tap "Share" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- Select "Picasa" option.
- Type a caption for the photos and choose an album to upload photos.
- Tap "Upload" button.
- All your photos now will be uploaded to Picasa web.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.