If you want to delete an iCloud account and you are trying to turn Off "Find My iPhone" on your iPhone, it will ask you to enter a password. But, you forget your password then what to do? You need a password to delete the account. If you move the slider from right to left to turn OFF "Find My Phone" and tap "Delete Account" button, then you will not be able to delete the account. Don't worry, you can delete your iCloud account without a password from your iPhone.
Following are the steps to Delete iCloud Account Without Password from iPhone:
- Go to "Settings" on your iPhone.
- Tap "iCloud".
- Go to "Account".
- Delete the password, description and tap "Done" button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- You will get a message "An Apple ID that is an email address is required to use iCloud".
- Tap "Ok" button and the "Done" button.
- You have to do this twice.
- Tap "Cancel" button located at the top-left corner of the screen
- Go to "Account" again and type "iCloud" in the description.
- Tap "Done" button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap "Delete Account" button.
- Tap "Delete" button to confirm the deletion of an iCloud account.
- Tap "Delete from My iPhone" button.
- It doesn't ask you to enter the password.
- Go to "Settings" and tap "iCloud" to enter your login ID and password.
- This is how you can delete an iCloud account without the password from iPhone.
Quick Tip before you Delete iCloud Account
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.