SmugMug is an ideal photo sharing website which helps you build photo galleries. It allows you to backup photos & videos, also organize, edit and share them to Facebook, Twitter and Google+. You can also share Smugmug photos with family and friends. Smugmug allows you to add 'Content Blocks' to display photos, videos, your logo and social network icons. You can add a content block to any page on your site. Simply drag it from the Customize drawer and drop it onto your page. This is helpful to your visitors, share your photos with family and friends and add comments.
Following are the steps to Backup Videos from Smugmug to Picasa on Android:
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap the video which you want to backup.
- Tap "Down arrow" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Select "Share Photo" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Picasa" option.
- A "Upload Photo" window opens up.
- Write description & tap "Upload" button.
- All your videos will now be uploaded to Picasa.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.