OneDrive or SkyDrive is a cloud storage service that allows you to backup photos, videos and files. You can access them from all your favorite devices such as mobile phones, computers, Mac Pc and tablets. It offers 15 GB of free storage service to all its users. It provides 1TB of storage space to its users to manage work files.
Following are the steps to Backup Videos from OneDrive to Google Photos on Android:
- Go to https://photos.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download and install "Google Photos" app on your Android Phone from the App store & launch it.
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "OneDrive" App on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "OneDrive" App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your photos which you want to backed up.
- Tap "Share" icon located at the bottom on the screen.
- Select "Send Files" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Google Photos" option.
- A "Upload to Photos" window opens up.
- Tap "Upload" button.
- All your videos will now be backed up to Google Photos on Android phone.