OneDrive or SkyDrive is a popular cloud storage service which allows you to backup photos, videos & documents to cloud storage to access them from anywhere. OneDrive stores your photos, videos & files securely to cloud storage space. OneDrive keeps multiple copies of each file on different drives & servers to protect them from hardware failure. OneDrive provides several ways to protect your photos, videos & files. You can protect your files by creating a strong password, by adding security info to your Microsoft account or by using two-step verification.
Following are the steps to Backup Video Folder from OneDrive to Dropbox on Android:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have "Dropbox app" installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "OneDrive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open OneDrive App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video folders.
- Tap or long press your video folder which you want to backed up.
- Tap "Share link" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see 2 options i.e "View only" & "View & edit".
- Select any one of the above 2 options & tap "Ok" button.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Dropbox" option.
- Choose a location & tap "Add" button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the new file name & tap "Ok" button.
- Your video folder will now be backed up to Dropbox.
Note: You will get a .txt file in to Dropbox account. When you open the file, you will see a link. Copy the link & open it in your web browser. You will see your photo folder from OneDrive account.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.