Dropbox is a cloud storage service which allows you to backup photos, videos, files & documents to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. Dropbox allows you to share link to a photo / video file or folder with your family & friends. You can unshare links to photos & videos that you already shared with your friends.
Following is the step by step process to unshare links to photos in Dropbox:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Photos" located at the left side of the window.
- Click "View all albums" located at the sidebar.
- You will see "Other shared photos".
- Right-click the photo or video which you want to unshare.
- Select "Unshare" from the pop-up menu.
- Click "Unshare" in the pop-up window.
- You have another option to unshare links, go to "Links" page & select photos or videos which you want to unshare in the list & click "Unshare".
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.