Google Drive is an online cloud storage service which allows you to backup photos & videos, access, create, edit & share files & folders of all types. Google Drive has a powerful search tool, which has an ability to search for text in photos. Google Drive can recognize objects in your images and text in scanned documents. Google offers 15 GB of Free storage space to all its users. So, you can store photos, videos, files, documents, stories, designs, drawings, recordings and much more.
Here are the steps to Backup Videos from Google Drive to Flickr on Android:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Flickr App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open Google Drive App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your videos which you want to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Send" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Flickr".
- Tap "Next" button.
- Write description & tap "Share" button.
- All your videos will now be backed up to Flickr.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.