Smartphones with cameras have now become a strong tool which has made a photographer out of everyone. The best phones in market have excellent cameras with them, for instance Smasung, iPhone, Micromax, Nokia et al.
But the thing to remember is that phones have limited memory space which can get used up very easily if you go click-crazy. You will have to continuously organise your photos or make a backup online.
Another reason to backup the photos in your phone is its rough usage, which makes it vulnerable to damage or loss of data. Here is how you can make a backup of photos from your android phones.
1. Automatically back up your photos and videos to Google+ by turning on Auto Backup. This can include photos you take with your device’s camera, photos you download onto your phone or computer, and photos saved by other apps.
2. Andriod phones have Photo Gallery which allows you to organise photos into various folders. Those which you click, those shared via Whatsapp and photos which you download from the web, will be saved in different folders in the Gallery.
3. A very useful app for Andriod phones is the Photo Calender, which automatically organises photos on the basis of date and time. This app is free!
4. Another free online photo storage site is Google Drive which is free and gives 15GB storage space. Photos larger than 2048px on the longest edge (full size photos can be no larger than 100 MB) & videos longer than 15 minutes or saved at a resolution higher than 1080p.
5. The simplest way is to connect your Android phone to the computer via a USB cable and then organise photos in folders and catalogue them based on time and event.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”