If you want to backup photos and videos from OneDrive (SkyDrive) to SmugMug account, you need to download and install both the applications on your iPhone. SmugMug is a paid photo and video sharing service that allows you to create a site for your photos and videos. You can browse all your SmugMug photos, videos, galleries and folders right from the app on your iPhone. To learn how to backup photos and videos from OneDrive to SmugMug on iPhone, follow the steps given below.
Here are the steps to Backup Photos and Videos from OneDrive to SmugMug on iPhone:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account.
- Download "OneDrive" app on your iPhone from the App store & launch it.
- Open "OneDrive" app on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos and videos.
- Open the photo or video which you want to share.
- Tap "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Open in Another App" option.
- Tap "SmugMug" option.
- Tap "Change Settings" button located at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Select the gallery to upload photos, add a caption, keywords and set privacy settings.
- Tap "Save" button.
- Tap "Upload All" button located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- This is how you can backup photos and videos from OneDrive to SmugMug on iPhone.
Quick tip to ensure your photos and videos never go missing
Photos and videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos and videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.