Flickr allows you to upload, access, organize, edit and share your photos and videos from anywhere on any device with an Internet connection. Flickr also allows you to access photos shared by a community of professional photographers and amateur. It provides you both private and public photo storage. You can easily backup photos from OneDrive to Flickr on iPhone.
Here are the steps to Backup Photos from OneDrive to Flickr on iPhone:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account.
- Download "OneDrive" app on your iPhone from the App store & launch it.
- Open "OneDrive" app on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos and videos.
- Open the photo which you want to share.
- Tap "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Open in Another App" option.
- Tap "Flickr" option.
- Add effects to your photo & Tap "Next" button.
- Write a description & tap "Share" button.
- This way you can backup photos from OneDrive to Flickr on iPhone.
Quick Tip to Keep your Photos Safe
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. Here's an effortless way to backup photos - PicBackMan. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.