Instagram is popular social networking service. It allows you to take a photo and video to share with family, friends and followers. Over 150 million people are capturing and sharing their photos & videos on Instagram. Instagram creates a 'Web profile' which allows you to use your Instagram account as a social media site. By using the 'Web profile' feature, you can select recently shared photos, biographical information & other personal details. You can backup OneDrive videos to Instagram on your Android phone with simple steps.
Here are the steps to Backup OneDrive Videos to Instagram on Android:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your Android phone.
- Tap 'Camera' icon located at the bottom on the screen.
- Tap 'Video' icon to switch from camera to video.
- Tap the box in the bottom-right corner, a "Pick a Source" window opens up.
- Select "OneDrive" option.
- You will see all your photos & videos from OneDrive account.
- Choose the video which you want to backup.
- Drag the clip to choose which 15 seconds of the video to share by placing your finger on the video & tap "Right arrow" button.
- Apply digital filters & tap "Right arrow" button.
- Choose a cover frame & tap "Right arrow" button.
- A "Share to" window opens up.
- Add a description and tap "Check mark" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- All your videos will now be backed up to Instagram.