You can easily send your videos or projects directly from imovie to another iOS device or Mac. If you want to backup your videos from iMovie to OneDrive account, then you need to download "OneDrive" app on your iPhone. Once you have downloaded app on iPhone, download video from iMovie to iPhone and then upload it to OneDrive from your camera roll.
Here are the steps to backup iMovie Videos to OneDrive on iPhone:
Quick Tip to ensure your videos never go missing
- Open iMovie on your iPhone.
- Select the video which you want to backup.
- Tap "Share" icon.
- Tap "Save Video" button.
- Your videos will now be saved to camera roll.
- Download "OneDrive" app on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Open "OneDrive App" on your iPhone.
- Tap "File" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- Tab "Share" button at the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap "Add a Photo or Video" button.
- Select "Choose Existing" option.
- Tap "Camera Roll" option & select the videos that you want to backup.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- This is how you can upload iMovie videos to OneDrive on iPhone.
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.