OneDrive or SkyDrive is an online cloud storage service provided by Microsoft Corporation. It allows you to backup & sync your photos, videos, important files & documents to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. OneDrive offers 7GB free storage for new users & goes as high as 200 GB for $100 annually. People around the world use SkyDrive to backup photos, videos and other important documents. If your are one of those who have uploaded the videos to the cloud but are unaware of how to download them to a computer system, read on. Below we have listed a step-by-step process to download videos from SkyDrive to your local computer.
Following are the steps to download videos from your computer to SkyDrive:
1. Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account.
2. You have 3 options to download the videos from the album.
a) You can download the entire album.
b) You can download individual videos.
c) You can download multiple selected videos from the album.
3. If you want to download an entire album, click on the album (that you want to download). When you "Right click" the selected album, select "Download" option. Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain videos from the album.
4. If you want to download an individual video from the selected album, click on the video to view. When you click on the video, it opens up in bigger size. On the top menu bar you will see a "download" button. click on it to download. Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the video.
5. If you want to download only few selected videos, open the folder you wish to download from. You will see a checkbox at the top right corner when you mouse over the videos. Select the videos & click "Download" button located on the menu bar or you can "Right click" & select the "Download" option. You will be prompted to save the .zip file. Choose the location where you wish to save the downloaded file.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.