There are multiple ways you can share a Google Drive file with your friends, family or anyone. One such way is to share a link to your Google Drive file. So, anyone who has that link can access the Google Drive file. You can use this method so that you don't have to add email addresses when you share your file. To share a link to your Google Drive file with others, follow the process below:
- Open the home screen for Google Drive.
- Click the file you want to share.
- Click Share or Share Add people.
- At the top right, click Get shareable link.
- Next to "Anyone with the link," click the Down arrow.
- To choose what someone can do with your file, click the Down Arrow.
- Copy and paste the link in an email or any place you want to share it.