Google Drive is a place where you can create, share, collaborate and backup photos, videos and document. You can use Google Drive to preserve your important data. It allows you to share an individual photo or a folder with others on iPad through a link or an email attachment. After sharing the photos, you can allows others to view, edit or comment on it. It offers 5 GB of free storage space to all its users. In order to backup photos from Google Drive to Dropbox both the applications must be installed on your iPad.
Following are the steps to Backup Google Drive Photos to Dropbox on iPad:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your iPad from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on iPad from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Tap "Google Drive App" on your iPad.
- Tap "My Drive".
- You will see all your photo & video folders.
- Open the folder and select photos which you want to backup.
- Tap "3 vertical dots" (Actions) located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select "Open in Dropbox" icon.
- A "Save to Dropbox" window opens up.
- Tap "Save" button.
- All your photos will now be backed up to Dropbox.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.