Flickr is a web-based photo management application which allows you to backup photos & videos to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. Flickr offers 1TB of Free storage space for all its users which is limited to 200 MB per photo and 1 GB per video. You can automatically sync your phone's photos & videos to Flickr by using 'Auto Sync' feature. Flickr has a very powerful search technology which understands time, date & geo-location.
Following are the steps to backup Flickr videos to SkyDrive / OneDrive on Android phone:
1. Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. If you have 'OneDrive app' installed on your phone, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
3. Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
4. If you have 'Flickr app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
5. Go to "Flickr app" on your Android phone.
6. You will see all your photos & videos.
7. Tap the videos which you want to backup.
8. Tap "Share" button located at the bottom of the screen.
9. You will see the list of applications, select "OneDrive" option.
10. A "Upload to OneDrive" window opens up.
11. Tap "Upload" button located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
12. All your videos will now be backed up to SkyDrive / OneDrive.