Flickr is an online photo management and sharing application which was launched in February 2004 by Ludicorp. Flickr allow its users to backup photos & videos, organize their images into albums and sets. By using Flickr app you can easily take photos & videos in high resolution. Flickr has advanced Instagram like editing options & filters for your photos & videos. Flickr application on your android phone allows you to shoot a video for a maximum duration of 3 minutes if it is normal resolution. However, if you want to shoot a high resolution video the limit is 30 seconds.
Following are the steps to backup Flickr videos to Google Drive on Android:
1. Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
3. Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
4. If you have 'Flickr app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
5. Go to "Flickr app" on your Android phone.
6. You will see all your photos & videos.
7. Tap the videos which you wish to backup.
8. Tap "Share" button located at the bottom of the screen.
9. You will see the list of applications, select "Google Drive" option.
10. A "Upload to Drive" window opens up. Add title & tap "Ok" button.
11. All your videos will now be backed up to Google Drive.