Initially, Instagram was available only for iPhone and other iOS devices. But, almost 2 years ago, the application was made available to Android users well. You can now easily download Instagram for your Android device from Google Play Store. The application is free, easy to install and simple to use.
Once you have finished downloading Instagram on your Android phone or device. Just launch the application, snap pictures, add effects & filters, and you are good to share them with your friends and family. Instagram also allows you to share photos on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and Tumblr.
1. Go to Google Play store. You can use the 'Play Store' app on your phone or you can also go to https://play.google.com/store . Now search for Instagram Application.
2. Once you are able to locate Instagram App, click on Install button.
3. The App will then ask for permission to access your phone information. Click 'Install' button again. The Instagram app will soon download on your Android device.
4. After the installation is complete, launch the application. If you do not have an Instagram account create one or if you have already have an Instagram account, log in.
5. Now you are ready to use Instagram application on your Android phone. You have successfully downloaded Instagram on your Android phone.
You can now snap pictures, apply filters & effects, publish them to your Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Foursquare and Tumblr accounts. Follow people, like photos shared by others and show the world how creative you are.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”