Uploading Instagram photos to Picasa is relatively easier for Android users that iOS users. If you are an android user, you can share an Instagram photo to your Picasa account in just few clicks.
The process is dead easy and effortless. All you need is an instagram app, and Picasa account and offcourse the photo(s) that you want to upload.
1. Click the photo, save it and share it with any of the other social networks (Facebook, Flickr, Twitter etc.) like you always do.
2. Now go to your Phone's gallery. Ther you would see an album named 'Instagram' (created by default. All your Instagram photos are saved here).
3. Open the album and select the photo(s) that you wish to upload to Picasa.
4. Once selected, click the Share icon / button. The moment you click the share button, you'll see a bunch of apps and services where you can share selected photo(s).
5. Choose Picasa. Add caption for the photo(s).
6. Now, you can either choose an existing album or create a new one to upload photos.
7. Choose from the privacy settings i.e. 'Public' or 'Unlisted'
8. Once everything is done, click 'Upload button'
9. Selected Instagram photo(s) will soon be uploaded to your Picasa account.