Dropbox brings all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and keeps your files safe. If you want to learn about transferring pictures from Dropbox to my phone then, read on.
Here is the process to transfer pictures from Dropbox to my phone:
- Launch the Dropbox app on your phone.
- Find all the photo that you'd like to download to your camera roll in your Dropbox app.
- Now click on the 'Download' button in the lower right corner.
- Tap on the option for Save to photo library.
- You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.