Instagram new feature update lets you upload multiple photos and videos into one single post. Before you begin, make sure that Instagram is updated to the latest version. If not, please update it and then proceed further.
Here's how to add multiple photos, videos to Instagram posts:
- Tap the "+" at the bottom of the screen to create a new post.
- Tap the "Select Multiple" button.
- Tap on up to 10 photos and videos to add them to the post, and then tap "Next."
- Select a filter for your photos and videos.
- If you want to remove a photo or video from the set, tap the "<" button to go back to the previous screen, where you can unselect it.
- Add a caption, tags and/or a location to your post. You can also tap the Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and/or Swarm buttons if you'd like to share your content to those social accounts.
- Tap "Share" to post the content to your Instagram feed.