Feeling bored and eyeing your camera with a lazy gaze? Then get up and try one of these 9 photography ideas which you can do today, right here, right now.
1. Capture your house and neighborhood in an extensive manner. Photograph every wall, every corner and every item in your house. Don’t worry if others in the house think that you are acting paranoid. Just do it, and then when you look back at the pictures, you will start looking at your own house, or neighborhood, in new light.
2. Photograph in monochrome. It is an exhilarating feeling to see so many colors in the view finder and see a monochromatic – back and white for instance – result which is equally good. Start off with things or activities around you, like household items or the park, and then graduate to slightly serious events, like plays or sports.
3. Take portraits of your friends and family members. Candid or posed, click as many as you can and experiment with light and background. You will be amazed how much such activities increase bonding on some level. They are incredibly fun and will great pictures will serve as a bonus.
4. Explore new angles. Here’s a thought... if you have been practicing photography for sometime now, then fish out all your photos from last 10 days and reshoot them from a different angle. Climb up a tree, lay down on the beach, get drenched in the pool or hang upside down from the roof if that’s what it comes to. But remember, new angles will give you new perspective and better understand of photography.
5. Take selfies in every possible situation. Try to break the monotony of selfies by implementing your own creative ideas. And with so many smartphones around, selfies are here to stay. So might as well master this new skill.
6. Make a wishlist. You must have one in your head of course. But it is time to write it down and bring some degree of finality to it. Whatever you have ever wanted to shoot, to capture with your humble camera friend, write it down. That list will motivate you and help you achieve your targets.
7. Make your own studio at home! Gather around some studio flashes, a nice even background sheet, and set it up in a place of the house which gets good light during the day. If that last bit is not possible then don’t worry, you’ve still got your external flashes. And now that your home-studio is ready, click away!
8. Share those amazing pictures you have clicked using the above 7 points. There is really no joy in clicking pictures if there is no one to see it and appreciate the beauty. So take a day out and share your photographs with your friends and other photographs. Trust the social networking sites to do almost 90% of your job.
9. Before you share, create a backup. It will be a real shame if you lose all those beautiful pictures which represent your talent and hard work. So select a good online storage option and make a backup of all your pictures.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”