Do you want to make it in most photos with your kids? That's what every mother [and father] desires for. To be honest, most parents want to be a part of a candid shot with their kid(s). It often gets almost impossible to do so if you are the only person who is clicking the pictures. If you are one of those parents who want to be a part of the shot too, read on the tips below. Here we have listed some tips for taking best selfies with kids.
1. Find good light : A well lit room / space is what you all need to snap better selfies. Whether shooting indoors or outdoors, there should be sufficient light to make faces look clear.
2. Shoot in burst mode or take lots of photos at once if your camera doesn't have 'burst mode': If your camera has a burst mode, utilize it. Or else take multiple shots at a time. Never develop a habit of taking just a single photo at a time. Clicking pictures is free if you have a digital camera, why not use if at its best capacity.
3. Check backgrounds: In order to keep all the limelight on your subject (you and your kids), do not distract viewers by putting something bold and tacky in your backgrounds. Use simple, plain and subtle backgrounds for your pictures.
4. Watch-out for your arms : Many selfies do include the arms of the person taking the pictures. Whenever you take a selfie (alone or in a group) make sure you arms are not seen. To avoid this, hold your camera a little closer and then snap a picture.
5. Get close or snug up: When you are taking a group selfie, or a selfie with your kids in it, snuggle up and get a little close, so that everyone is covered well. Otherwise, you might end up cutting faces in half.
6. Shoot from above: The best angle to take a group selfie (more than two people) is from the top. If you want a selfie where everyone in the picture looks great, shoot from over the head. hold the camera above you and look straight up at it.
Quick Tip to Prevent Photo loss Nightmare with PicBackMan
In the case of losing irreplaceable memories like treasured family photos, it can even be heartbreaking. Luckily, with PicBackMan backing up your photos to multiple services and cloud accounts is easier than ever before. PicBackMan can save you from the absolute disaster of losing your photos by safely backing them up in one or more online accounts.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”