You can't stop clicking your kids no matter how old they grow, will you? If you are one of those parents who try level best to capture every moment of your kid(s) on camera then following tips might just help you. These tips will help you take better photos of your lil ones and grown ups too.
Photographing kids is one of the most difficult things. They won't sit still, they won't take directions, they'll not do anything that you want them to do. You have to put in a lot of hard work to photograph kids. So, if you are a mom and trying your best to photograph kids, the tips listed below will help you get the best out of the photo session.
1. Keep them engaged and busy : Children have a tendency to not to stay in one place for long. Better them them busy in something, give them something to do. Give them color to paint, sand to play, clay to mold etc. Keep them engaged in something they like to do. Keeping them focused will bring out the natural & candid expression.
2. Shoot in Burst mode: Burst mode will help you capture better range of facial expressions and the number of shots with their eyes open, closed, blinked etc. Shooting in normal mode is slower as compared to burst mode. Plus it is best to capture action.
3. Get down to their level: See things from their perspective. Getting down at their level will give you a better angle to capture different facial expressions.
4. Click as much as you can: Ever seen a professional photographer? They take 100s of photos to show it to their client and they know that the client will finalize only a few of them. Apply same practice when you shoot at home. Take advantage of digital photography. Once you are done, select the best shot (s) and delete the rest.
5. Let your kids relax and have fun: You should never stress your kids to pose or smile for you. Be patient and let that come naturally. Let your kids be themselves and you'll get the best out of them.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”