Read this post only when you are truly sick of seeing photographs you clicked on mugs, on the wall, on clocks or on t-shirts. All these methods of flaunting your best clicks is passé and have been overdone a million times. Want better ways to display your best digital photographs to the world? Then start getting them onto fabrics and get creative.
Apart from printing out customized t-shirts with photographs, here are some more innovative ways in which photo-printed fabrics can be used. There are a hundred websites out there that are ready to customize every single piece of cloth you have in your life, and it is high time to put them to good use.
1. Who doesn’t have a laptop or an iPad these days? People are more likely to have either of those two instead of a digital camera. There are times when you feel you have captured a great picture and want to flaunt it, then here’s an idea – get them printed on your laptop bag or iPad sleeve. Hipstamatic Print Lab lets you print your favourite photo on an iPad sleeve, tote bag or duffel bag. Other websites like photo.walgreens.com and Printerstudio are also good options. Choose the one which suits your budget and requirement.
2. How cool will it be to get your favourite photograph be a part of your home furnishings. Many sites offer the option of printing your photo or photo collages on cushion covers of desired sizes. It is a perfect way to flaunt your travel pictures. You can also make a collage of one particular place’s pictures and make theme cushion covers out of it.
3. Don’t be shocked if you see a lady sporting a scarf with her own picture on it! It’s really not rocket science anymore you know, these things are quite achievable. So if you have a great landscape picture, or vibrant colourful snaps, make it a part of your fashion statement by ordering scarves from companies like Hayden-Harnett. It is also a great way to impress your mom or girlfriend with a scarf featuring her on it.
4. Get into that chair,open your laptop and start post-processing all those adorable photos of your pet and get them printed on a rug, preferably the one on which your pet sleeps. Or your cat’s favourite cushion (in which case, refer to point No.2).
5. Get your family pictures digitally printed on a fabric and get started on the classic photo collage quilt. It has been a tradition in many families but the quality of fabric and photos these days has changed a lot. You can get some nice touchups to the photographs yourself
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”