How to upload photos to Flickr from iPhone?
Looking for ways to upload photos to Flickr from iPhone? Well, Uploading photos from your iPhone is easy. First, if you haven’t done already, then first update the Flickr app to its latest version. Flickr for iPhone can now automatically upload all the photos to your camera roll. However, if you want to do it manually, you can choose from either of the two ways to upload photos from iPhone to Flickr.
Upload Photos from iPhone to Flickr via Flickr App
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download “Flickr App” on your iPhone from the App store & launch it.
- Open “Flickr app” on your iPhone.
- Tap “Camera” icon.
- Tap the box in the bottom-left corner to go to your phone’s photo album or gallery.
- Choose the photos which you want to upload.
- Tap “Next” button.
- Add effect to your photo & tap “Next” button.
- Add description & tap “Post” button located at top-right corner of the screen.
- All your phot the s will now be uploaded to Flickr.
Upload Photos from iPhone to Flickr via share button
- Open the “Gallery” / “Photos” on your iPad.
- Select the photos which you want to upload.
- Once selected, click “Up Arrow button” i.e “Share icon”.
- Tap “Flickr” icon.
- Add description & tap “Post” button.
- All the photos from your iPad will now be safely uploaded to Flickr.