Can you edit photos on SmugMug? Yes, you totally can. SmugMug has built-in editing tool that will help you edit your pictures after you upload. The tool allows you to put title, caption, keyword and water on the image, and lets you crop, rotate, and apply color effects. Knowing how to edit photos on SmugMug not only makes your work easy, but also saves your time. So, let’s look at the process of editing images on SmugMug.
How to Edit Photos on SmugMug?
- For editing a photo on SmugMug, select the image and click on the wrench icon to view the menu of the image tool.
- Here, select the first option, ‘Open in Editor’.
- If you want to edit several photos at once, go to organizer and select the images you want to edit. Or, ‘Select All’ in the upper right to edit all the pictures.
- For this, click the wrench icon at the top, and it will provide the options for your desire actions.
- Make a note that, you will be unable select or deselect any images until you save or cancel the changes.
- Apply one effect at a time to the photos and, it will be processed in the background.
- Once the first edited photo shows up, then you can make make other necessary changes into that photo.
Now, you can edit various things on your photos, the tools displayed when you click the wrench icon are:
- Title, Caption and Keywords: It allows you to put title and caption on photos in bulk.The keywords sub-menu helps you add keywords for multiple images.
- Watermark: This can keep your photo safe. The watermark option is available only for Portfolio and Business users.
- Color Effects: After uploading your photos, you can color-correction, filters and more.
- Crop: It helps you adjust your images.
- Rotate: Here, you can give landscape orientation to portrait photo, turn it upside down, and rotate in 90 degree increments.
- Location Data: Give specific geographic coordinates to your images.
This was the process on how to edit photos on SmugMug, Once you are done with editing, ‘Save’ to apply your edits.