How to Download All Photos from SmugMug?
Downloading all the images from your SmugMug account is an easy task. It makes your work simpler as it can deliver your images to clients digitally. There are two ways to utilize this advantage. You can either let your visitors download all the images from a specific gallery you have created for them or you can send your download link personally to your clients, friends, or family. We have provided you an excellent guide on how to download all photos from SmugMug. Read on to understand the process.
How to Download All Photos from SmugMug by the Owner?
- Log in to your account and click on ‘Organize’.
- In the ‘Organize Site, choose the gallery you want to download.
- Click on the download button and hit ‘Download Gallery’.
- SmugMug will start the process and when it’s done, it will email you a .zip link.
- The process takes time depending on the size, so click the ‘Done’ button.
- Later, download the .zip link from the email and you are set to share the images.
- If your gallery is small, you’ll see a pop-up window with a downloadable .zip link.
- Simply, download it directly from here, instead of waiting for an email, and share it around.
How to Download All Photos from SmugMug by the Visitors?
If you want save all the troubles of doing all the work by yourself, let your clients or visitors do it. Yes, you can allow your visitors on SmugMug to save all your original and high-resolution photos and videos. The steps are given below:
- First of all, choose the gallery you want to make downloadable for the visitors.
- Click on ‘Customize’, followed by ‘Gallery Settings’.
- In the settings, select the ‘Photo Protection’ tab.
- Here, you’ll see ‘Download Buttons’, turn it ‘ON’. This enables your visitors to download your original images.
- If you don’t want all the visitors to download the photos, then protect it with a password.
- For that, turn the ‘Require Password Button’ tab ‘ON’, and create a password for your visitor.
- A ‘Download All’ button appears which the visitors can click and verify their email id to get the .zip files.
Note: The .zip files expires after two weeks that helps to keep the images safe and secure. If you make any changes in your gallery, your client can ask for the new changed link any time.