You should never backup photos the following way. Following options are neither safe nor secure photo backup options.
1. If the backup is on the same hard disk, then you could lose your data and your backup if that hard disk dies.
2. If the backup is on a different hard disk, but inside the same computer, then you could lose your data and your backup if something happens to the computer that causes both hard disks to be harmed.
3. If the backup is on an external hard disk but connected to the same computer, then you could lose your data and your backup if there’s a software glitch or malware on that computer that starts destroying files on all connected devices.
4. If the backup is on a different computer on the same network, then a network problem or malware on your local network could start deleting files and you could lose your data and your backup.
5. If the backup is burned to a CD or DVD, but kept in the same physical location or any of the solutions are all in the same place, then you could lose your data and your backup if that location suffers a physical catastrophe (such as fire or flood).
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”