You might feel that your photography skills are great and you are clicking some great pictures of your kids. But trust the experts when they say that all... yes, all photos need to go the post-processing system, which means editing the photo for minor (or major) fixes.
These could be small and tiny fixes, like simply putting more light into the picture, or major ones, like cropping and removing certain items from the frame. Go through the pointers mentioned below to see how you can edit the photo and turn it around completely into a great image.
1. Crop the photo right: You must remember that a photo can be cropped in many ways, so experiment with your child’s photos to see which cropping looks best. Try not to crop off any limbs or important elements of the photo.
2. Apply basic fixes, like red-eye reduction and adjusting the white balance, if that was not the case while shooting (if your camera was not on Auto mode).
3. Sometimes, blemishes or bruises on your child’s skin can ruin the whole photo. So edit the photo to remove those blemishes using Spot Healing Brush, and warmify the pic to bring out a warm and rosy complexion of your kid’s skin.
4. You can add certain effects to the photo, like black and white, or sepia, which has the ability to turn around a boring photo into an interesting one.
5. If you are not that good with editing tools and feel you have messed up the photo, then don’t worry, undo all the changes and effects that you have applied and go back to the original photo. All editing software have an option of “Auto Correct” or/and “Auto Contrast”. You can simply click on that and let the computer decide what editing in terms of colour and contrast needs to be done.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”