The main and the most important reason why a Mom [or Dad] starts photographing is that she [he] wants to photograph her kid(s). Rest of the things come way later. She just wants to photograph & document her kid(s)'s childhood and memories associated with it. We all know, that when we grow up, we hardly remember our childhood milestones. But, we have a picture for it we can see it. It is our parents who photograph & capture those moments for us.
So, if you are Mom and have been trying hard to cope up with the rules & restriction of photography, there is a good news. We have brought you a list of photography rules that you can simple overlook. And make sure that the shots you capture still look picture perfect.
Following are the principles Moms [and Dads] can overlook
1. Invest in tools for good photos:
For a Mom [Dad] who has just started out taking pictures, you don't need to invest in big expensive cameras and gear that may help you click better pictures. A common usual camera can do the trick for you. All you need is a descent camera and a few affordable accessories. A tripod, a 35 mm lens and 70- 300 mm lens and a remote release are just sufficient.
2. Manual mode to capture picture perfect shot: We do agree that with this mode you actually can take better pictures. It is probably because you have better control over the camera settings. Manual mode allows you to make changes to ISO, aperture and shutter speed. But, if you have sufficient light to work, you are allowed to ditch your camera's manual mode. You may use the auto mode and let your camera decide the exposure for you.
3. Bigger Camera is better : Bigger is not always better. If you have a camera which is over a few years old ( 4 -5 years) then you may upgrade to one or two level high camera. But straight away jumping to the top end camera is not feasible and affordable. The top end camera may cost you over thousands of dollars.
4. Perfect time to click pictures is sunrise & sunset : There is no perfect time for Moms [and dads] to click a picture of their kids. As and when you feel its the perfect time to click, just click it. The perfect time for Moms [and Dads] is when you kid is in best mood.
5. Photoshop & Lightroom for any edits: We agree that these editing software allow you to retouch your picture and add that professional touch to them. No doubt they are complicated and requires more skills and time to master it. Plus they are expensive in most cases. Moms [and Dads] need a more user-friendly and in-expensive software that offer some basic editing features, filters and collage making functions.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”