Pregnancy is a special time in a woman’s life and the best we can do to please her is while attending her baby shower. So if you are bestowed with the responsibility of taking photos as the event unfolds, then read on for some interesting tips that will help you do a good job during the event.
1. Be an early bird. Arrive at the venue well in advance, with your camera poised to click. If there is a board placed at the entrance with the mom-to-be’s name and the date, take a shot of it.
2. Take a few pictures of the food before it is served, also don’t forget to click pictures of the cute goodies or the themed accessories associated with the event.
3. Take pictures of the mom-to-be as she enters the room. She will be pleased and surprised at the guests and their gifts. Candid shots of her reaction to greeting and meeting friends and family should be recorded.
4. Make sure that you click pictures at eye level; that is, if you are taking a picture of people sitting and enjoying the food then get down to their level to take the picture. Repeat the process if you are to take pictures of people while they are standing.
5. Try to distance yourself at least 8-12 feet from the subject if using a flash.
6. Go for candid shots of the event. Click pictures while guests are enjoying food, playing a game or signing the guest book. Don’t forget to take a picture of the mom-to-be as she interacts with her friends and family.
7. Click pictures of every guest as they arrive or while they interact with the mom-to-be. She will be able to show her baby the guests present during her baby shower.
8. And while you are busy clicking away, don’t forget to pose for a couple of photos, else you will not feature in your friend’s baby shower picture book!
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”