If you want to share photos via email using Photos for Mac, you can do so using the share button in the Photos toolbar. To share photos using Gmail, your Gmail Account must be added to the Mail application. It it hasn't already been added, add it now. To add an account, choose Mail > Add Account, select an account type, then enter your account information. Make sure the Mail checkbox is selected for the account.
Now follow the steps below to share photos via email using Photos for Mac
- Select the photos you want to send.
- You can send photos from your photo library or an album, but not from a slideshow or a project (such as a book, card, or calendar).
- Click the Share button Share button in the toolbar and choose Mail.
- Mail opens a mail message with your photos attached.
- Type the recipient’s email address in the To field, then type a subject line in the Subject field.
- Type a message if you want, then click Send.