Dropbox is a favorite and easy to use cloud storage service. It allows you to upload photos, videos and files to access them from anywhere on any smartphone, tablet or computer. You can store any kind of a file in Dropbox account. There are two ways to upload photos to Dropbox. You can upload photos to Dropbox website by using 'Upload' button or adding it with the desktop app. OneDrive is also a cloud storage service where you can backup photos and videos. Both OneDrive and Dropbox works the same and have same features. Moving photos from OneDrive account to Dropbox account is easy. In just few steps you can easily move & backup photos to Dropbox.
Here are the steps to Move Photos from OneDrive to Dropbox:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account.
- Once you are signed in to your account, you will see all your photo and video albums.
- Open the photo album. You will see a checkbox at the top right corner when you mouse over the photos.
- Select the photos which you want to download.
- Click "Download" button located on the menu bar or you can "Right click" & select the "Download" option.
- You will be prompted to save the .zip file. Choose the location where you wish to save the downloaded file.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top of the menu bar.
- A pop-up window opens up. Click "Choose File" button & select the photos on your computer which you want to upload. You can choose as many photos as you want or you may also select an entire photo folders to upload.
- Click "Start Upload" button to upload your photos.
- This is how you can move photos from OneDrive to Dropbox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.