Dropbox is an awesome cloud storage service which is used to backup photos and videos. It allows you to access photos and videos from anywhere on any device and share them with others. Dropbox has a 'Favorite' feature which allows you to view photos, videos and files offline. It works even when you are offline or not having an internet connection. Photobucket is a photo sharing website with social media qualities. It allows you to create stories by using photos and videos. You can easily embed those stories on blogs, forums and other websites. You can share those stories with family and friends from mobile devices or across social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and much more. You can move photos from Photobucket to Dropbox account.
Here are the steps to Move Photos from Photobucket to Dropbox:
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Library" located at top left corner of the window.
- Select "View Library" option.
- You will see all your photo and video albums.
- Open an album and select the photo which you want to download.
- You will see "Media options" located right side of the window.
- Click "Download" button.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photo from the Photobucket.
- Your photo will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top of the menu bar.
- A pop-up window opens up. Click "Choose File" button & select the photos on your computer which you want to upload. You can choose as many photos as you want or you may also select an entire photo folders to upload.
- Click "Start Upload" button to upload your photos.
- This is how you can move photos from Photobucket to Dropbox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.