Dropbox is a cloud storage and file hosting service provided by Dropbox Inc. It is a secure and useful service to backup photos and videos to the cloud. It supports file synchronization and sharing along with personal storage. It also supports the multi-user version control which allows you to edit and re-post files without overwriting versions. Dropbox keeps the history of your deleted files for 30 days. You can save the history for longer time by subscribing the 'Pack-Rat'. Photobucket is an image and video hosting service that is useful for backup photos and videos. Moving videos from your Photobucket to your Dropbox account is easy. In just few steps you can easily move & backup videos to Dropbox.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from Photobucket to Dropbox:
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Library" located at top left corner of the window.
- Select "View Library" option.
- You will see all your photo and video albums.
- Open an album and select the video which you want to download.
- You will see "Media options" located right side of the window.
- Click "Download" button.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photo from the Photobucket.
- Your video will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top of the menu bar.
- A pop-up window opens up. Click "Choose File" button & select the videos on your computer which you want to upload. You can choose as many photos as you want or you may also select an entire video folders to upload.
- Click "Start Upload" button to upload your videos.
- This is how you can move videos from Photobucket to Dropbox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.