Well there are many social networking websites for sharing photos and videos, but one the best amongst them is Instagram. Instagram enables its users to share photos and short video chips with their friends. Users can upload photos and videos, edit them, add effects and filters and share it with people they want to. It also allows them to share these photos and videos on various social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Foursquare, and Flickr just by synchronizing their accounts together.
Instagram is a quick and amusing way to share your moments with friends and family. It was originally a social networking app destined for photo-sharing but, later it added the video-sharing feature in 2013, allowing the users to share short video clips of utmost 15 seconds. Currently only users with operating system iOS and Android on their phone are able to use the video sharing service.
You can upload a video on instagram by following these easy steps:
• Install the instagram app to your Android or iOS from Google Play and App Store respectively.
• Tap on the camera icon at the centre bottom of the app.
• Tap the box in the lower left corner to go to your phone's album.
• Select the video you want to share on instagram. ( On iPhone, tap ‘Next’ at the top)
• Mark which 15 seconds of the video you want to share.
• Tap Add on iPhone or the Right arrow on Android at the top.
With more than 3.3 million users, Instagram has developed into an enormous social networking site over the years. The number of users on instagram keeps increasing rapidly on a daily basis. With this increase, Instagram is flourishing to return with exciting and attention-grabbing options to draw attention of millions of users.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”