SkyDrive or OneDrive is Microsoft's online cloud storage service. People around the world use SkyDrive to backup photos, videos & important documents. SkyDrive offers you 7GB free storage space. You can upgrade your free account to a paid premium storage plans for more space. SkyDrive offers 50GB space for $25/year, 100GB space for $50/year and 200GB space for $100/year. SkyDrive provides a feature 'Media Playback' within the browser or app which means you don't have to download your videos each time you want to watch them.
Here are the steps to upload videos from iPhone to SkyDrive?
1. Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. If you have SkyDrive app installed on your iPhone, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
3. Tap "File" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tab "Share" button at the top right corner of your screen.
5. Tap "Add a Photo or Video" button.
6. Select "Choose Existing" option.
7. Tap "Camera Roll" option & select the videos that you want to upload.
8. Click "Upload" button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
9. All the videos from your iPhone will now be safely uploaded to SkyDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”