Picasa is a digital photo & video organizing & photo sharing website. Picasa allows you to backup photos, videos and organize them online. Picasa offers you 1GB of free storage space. You can upload your videos to any Picasa Web Album. Picasa allows you to upload photos at full resolution to Picasa Web Albums where you have 1GB of free storage space.
Here are the steps to upload photos from computer to Picasa web:
1. Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
2. Once you have signed into your account, click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
3. A pop-up window "Upload Photos and Videos" opens up.
4. You will see 2 options, "Create a new album" or "Add to an existing album".
5. Click "Select videos from your computer".
6. "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos that you want to upload.
7. Click "Ok" or if you want upload more videos then click "Upload more" located at bottom right of the window.
8. You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Picasa web account.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”