SkyDrive also known as OneDrive is a popular cloud storage service. OneDrive offers an array of exciting features & tools that facilitate users to upload photo, videos and other documents. SkyDrive has an exciting feature for iPhone i.e "automatic camera uploads" which allows you to backup photos in the background to the cloud. If you choose to turn it ON then only photos will be uploaded by default to the cloud, the feature does not turn ON by default.
Here are the steps to upload photos from iPhone to SkyDrive?
1. Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. If you have SkyDrive app installed on your iPhone, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
3. Tap "File" icon located at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tab "Share" button at the top right corner of your screen.
5. Tap "Add a Photo or Video" button.
6. Select "Choose Existing" option.
7. Tap "Camera Roll" option & select the videos that you want to upload.
8. Click "Upload" button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
9. All the photos from your iphone will now be safely uploaded to SkyDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”