OneDrive or Skydrive is a photo and video backup solution by Microsoft Corp. It is the best storage option. It allows you to store any kind of file such as photos, videos, important documents to access them from any of your mobile devices and computers. It organizes the files by types, so that its easy to find what you need. It works with Microsoft Office app such as Word, PowerPoint and much more. Box is also a cloud storage service which allows you to backup photos, videos and files to access them from any device with an internet connection. If you are looking for a step by step process to move photos from Box to OneDrive, read on.
Here are the steps to Move Photos from Box to OneDrive:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, you will see all your photo & video albums.
- Open the photo album and select the photos which you want to download.
- Check mark the box located in front of the photos to select the multiple photos.
- Click "Download" or "Down arrow" button.
- You will see a message "Are you sure you want to download selected items? This process may take several moments".
- Click "Okey" button.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photos from the Box account.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create a Microsoft account.
- Once you are signed in to your account, you will see a set of Microsoft services at the top. Select "OneDrive".
- You will see 2 options "Create" & "Upload".
- Click "Create" button & select "Folder" option. Specify a folder name (name of your photo album) to upload photos.
- Click on the folder you created.
- Click "Upload" button located in the top menu bar to upload photos to this folder.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select photos which you want to upload.
- This is how you can move photos from Box to OneDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.