iCloud is a cloud storage service provided by Apple Inc. It allows you to store photos, videos and music to your iCloud account. You can sync your emails, calendars, contacts, bookmarks, notes, reminders, to-do-lists, photos, videos and much more. Using 'My Photo Stream' feature, you can easily upload photos to iCloud which are taken on your iPhone. The photos you upload to My Photo Stream are stored in iCloud for 30 days. If you are looking for a step by step process to upload photos from iPhone to iCloud, read on.
Following are the steps to Upload Photos from iPhone to iCloud:
- Go to https://www.icloud.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Tap "Settings" on your iPhone.
- Select "iCloud" option.
- A "Storage & Backup" window opens up.
- Move the slider from left to right to turn ON "Back Up to iCloud".
- Tap "Back Up Now" button to upload photos from iPhone to iCloud.
- This is how you can upload photos from iPhone to iCloud.
Quick Tip Before you Upload Photos from iPhone to iCloud
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.