Google Drive allows you to upload photos, videos and files to your account on the web. You can then work on them anywhere, anytime on any device. There are two ways to upload photos from computer to Google Drive. You can drag the photos directly into folders or sub-folder. If you are using the latest version of Chrome, then you can upload photos using 'File Upload' feature.
Following are the steps to Upload Photos from Computer to Google Drive using Chrome:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
- Click "New" button located at the left side of window.
- Select "File Upload" option.
- Select the photos which you want to upload. You can select multiple photos at a time to upload.
- You will see a box which shows the progress of your photo folder upload.
- This way you can upload photos from computer to Google Drive using Chrome.